photo 36f8f039-83e1-433e-b59c-c92ff536c3b7_zps44b1042f.jpg
Liyana Aqilah Azman




[Liyana.Makeup] Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette
Friday, January 1 | 0 comment(s)
Hello Assalamualaikum! πŸ’–

First of all, I wanna wish you all Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ Wishing all of us are always happy and successful no matter what we do. 

So today, I nak story about one of the Sleek MakeUp product iaitu.. 

Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in 'Del Mar Volume II'



Okay this palette is Limited Edition one. 
Kesinambungan dari Volume I. Cerita pasal shades dia, refleks kepada warna warna sunset over the sea, contohnya bright pastel blue and green, hot peach, canary yellow.


Dark colour pun ada (matte) so kalau nak buat smokey eyes guna palette ni pun boleh. 

Shades dia ada shimmering and matte finish. The texture is creamy powder, mmg best I suka jenis texture mcm ni. Mostly pigmented. And tahan lama!!! 


Untuk my eye makeup for this palette, I guna yg blue-green shades tu . 




Thissss πŸ™Œ I created it using this shades πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


Zoola, Bora Bora and Ocean Beach. I guna 3 warna ni dulu. Yg lain I belum
try. 

Based on review mostly ramai yg cakap Sleek punya eyeshadow palette best. Affordable price and very good quality. Ohh cermin pun dia dah provide sekali kat palette. Besar cerminnya. 

So I bagi rate kat this product is 9/10 πŸ‘ Hehehe😘😘😘

Okay done, that's all! Thanks for readingβœ¨πŸ’•






Older Post . Newer Post